Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Revise paper

Revise paper


My paper needs more information and details to support the research. I had very good information about federal subsides, but I felt like I didn’t get deeper into the issues. I have to further extend my researcher, so I could have a complete researcher paper. I have to spend more time digging for information in the internet instead of being happy with less information. My researcher paper need to be more thought out and not rush through. The time and effort wasn’t put in correctly into this researcher paper. I have to be prepare to write a great researcher paper or I will end up with the same resulted. One of the most important things I forgot to do in writing is prove read everything. I also need a other person to revise my work because sometime I might not see the mistakes. I should have gotten help from my friend’s or simply gone to the writing center. My grammar is horrible because I’m rushing through the researcher paper and not taking my time. I should use a dictionary to correct my spelling. I notice a lot of preparation go into a researcher paper and I’m not putting the time to do it. My biggest issue is being patience writing a paper. I have to build up a strategy to take on this researcher paper, so I wouldn’t make the same mistake twice. I need to practices the correct way or I will build bad habits writing papers. I’m always trying to hard to be creative with my writing, instead of keeping it simple. One of the things I learned this semester is you telling us to be simple with your writing. You told us make sure your reader understand what is in front of them. I keep that in my mind at all times ,so I could become a better writer.

No comments:

Post a Comment